Background





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hot Corn Dip


This is my go-to appetizer recipe.  I like it because it is easy, made from items I always have in my pantry and everyone loves it.  It always makes an appearance for the Super Bowl and I am constantly asked for the recipe.  It is best served with Fritos Scoops.  Enjoy!

1 15 oz. can yellow corn, drained
1 15 oz. can white corn, drained
1 10 oz. can Rotel with cilantro and lime
1 8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 t garlic powder
1/2 t cumin

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).



In a medium baking dish, mix white corn, yellow corn, Rotel, cream cheese, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.


Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until hot bubbly.  Serve with Fritos Scoops.

Linked to Tasty Tuesday at Beauty and Bedlam
Delicious Dishes at It's A Blog Party
Ulitmate Recipe Swap at Life As Mom
Eat at Home Ingredient Spotlight

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great recipe to bring for the big game this weekend! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I have a weakness for dip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks sooooooooooooooooooooo good! Thanks for sharing... and I love that there is cream cheese in it!

    I found you over at parade of foods where I posted my recipe (Chocolate Caramel Gooey Bars). You might also like to check out my Love Dare starting today going on till Feb 14th. Would you like to join? I'm now following your blog. Thank you.

    Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I came by from Tasty Tues. This looks fantastic. I could make a meal out of it. It is merrily printing off as I type, love wireless printing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!