Background





Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quick, Impromptu Freezer Cooking Session


I decided this morning to participate in Money Saving Mom and Life As Mom's Freezer Cooking Event.  Crazy, I know, as I just completed a HUGE session a few weeks ago.  I haven't planned for it, but I need to get some breakfast items in the freezer before the kids start school tomorrow, so I'm all in.  Luckily I have everything I need to make the items on my list, so no grocery trip is needed. 

Chocolate Chip Pancakes - I just add chocolate chips to my regular pancake recipe
Breakfast Burritos
Zucchini Muffins
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars - adding shredded coconut and dried cranberries
Kentucky Sugar Cookies
Pesto
Pizza Sauce
Ranch Dressing

I hope I can get all this done today AND get the kids ready to start school tomorrow AND finalize MY lesson plans.  It is a tall order, but I know it will make my life easier the next few weeks. 

Linked to Money Saving Mom

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe school is starting again? Mine go back Tuesday. I'm planning on doing a breakfast freezer cooking session on Tuesday. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!