Background





Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - October 24


We had a couple of deviations from our menu last week.  One night it was just Bubba and I after LAX practice, so we opted for a treat - Chick fil-A sandwiches and milk shakes YUM!  We aslo go a surprise when Thursday DH came home from work early and cooked hamburgers and homemade mac and cheese for us.  I'll drop the meal plan anytime when someone else wants to cook for me! 

We have a really busy week this week, with our annual Cheer Bowl competition, a Lacrosee tournament and I have Governor's Honors County Interviews.  We also have a Girl Scout event Sunday afternoon, so my Sunday afternoon cooking time will be limited.  I will be depending on my freezer stash to keep us eating at home this week.   I'll be cooking Banana-Apple Craisin Muffins,  Spinach Ravioli Lasagna and Mom's Chicken Salad.

Sunday - Chili, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Spiced Apples and Pears, Brownies and Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Monday - Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
Tuesday -  Crockpot Baked Potatoes with Ham and Cheese, Spiced Apples and Pears
Wednesday - Beer Chili Buns, Veggies/Chips and Dip
Thursday - with Daddy or Nanny
Friday - Leftovers before Cheer Competition
Saturday - Football Playoff and Lacrosse Tourney - probably at the ball park

For more great meal plans and menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!