Background





Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Meal Plan Monday Week of 10/19

I have been meal planning forever. It is the only way I can make sure we don't end up at the fast food drive thrus over and over again. However, this is my first blog posting about meal planning and my first time to link up with Meal Plan Monday eventhough I have been an avid follower for many months.

Monday - Tacos

Tuesday - Both kids not feeling well, so resulted to the old sick day stand by-
Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Wednesday - Rachel Ray's Sloppy Buffalo Joes and Mashed Potato SkinsBoth are new to us recipes

Thursday - I have BUNCO, so the rest of the family is on their own after football practice

Friday - Not sure yet, we may attend the high school football game and grab some game food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!