1. Eat from the pantry (January Goal)
2. Select and make 2 recipes/month from my Southern Living Cookbook Collection (year long)
3. Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day (February Goal)
4. Less Processed Foods (year long)
5. Create a list of 8 - 10 go to pantry meals
6. Better garden plan - analyze soil, augment soil, research plant varieties
7. Preserve more - including dehydrating
8. Make homemade tortillas
9. Maek homemade hummus
10. Find a freezer pizza crust recipe and make up Pizza Kits.
11. Plan for lunches - try to take lunch 3 days a week (year long)
12. Learn to make and decorated Sugar Cookies
There you have it, my kitchen ambitions for 2011. Stay tuned for updates on my progress thorughout the year.