Background





Saturday, June 11, 2011

Counterfeit Kit - June

I am REALLY late putting together my June Counterfeit Kit.  I have been out of town most of the month and will be going several more places before the month is out, so, I'm not sure I will even have time to scrap with my kit, but I had to put one together nonetheless.

This month's Counterfeit Kit is inspired by Burlap and Buttercup's kit.  You can see the inspiration kit here.  I liked the variety of the kit, but colors were a bit pale for my tastes.  I didn't have any of the papers featured, but since many of the papers were from Basic Grey, I pulled my OLD Basic Grey papers from my stash and used that as my inspiration.  Here is my take on the kit -


Paper Lines -
Basic Grey - Color Me Silly, Romani, Oh Baby! Girl, Gypsy
Fontwerks
Making Memories Water Color Collection
Bo Bunny
Paper Adventures
Scenic Route
DCWV
Bazzil Flower Cardstock
9 different colors cardstock - white, pale  pink, magenta, red patterned, gold, slate blue, lime green, turquoise, terra cotta
9 different scraps from my scrap pile

Embellishments -
fontwerks journaling stamp
Image Tree flower corner stamp
Chipboard - 2 large flowers, one tag, 2 brackets, 3 tiny butterflies
Bazzil envelope
assorted butterflies made with my Cricut
K&Co dimensional stickers
Hambly Studio clear journaling stickers
Pink Martini floral rub ons
lime green mini pom  pom garland
mulit colored floral trim
orange and white stripe ribbon
Perfect Pearls Mist - Interference red
assorted color brads

Letter Stickers -
Scenic Route Cardstock Letters - Red
Art Warehouse Graffiti Epoxy Letters - Multi
K&Co. Hopscotch Alphabet - Blue

Check out all the great kits at Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. I love BG and your kit looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you're out of town hopefully you can get one page done with your kit. Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to make some cooooool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Big fan of those blue alphas. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. If you are doing hotel stays kits work well with those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a summer ready kit to me, I hope you find time and place to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kit - I love your colors and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!