Background





Monday, June 27, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week of June 26


It has been a LONG time since I put together a meal plan.  The end of the school year always is crazy and then I have been out of town for a LONG time.  Since May 31st I have been in Lexington, KY, Cincinnatti, OH, Washington, DC and North Myrtle Beach, SC.  I have slept in my own bed only 5 nights in the past 27 days.  I am SOOOOO glad to finally be home!  My family is glad too as they can depend on a regular at home meal and not a quick run through the drive-thru or whatever Nanny is cooking.  There's not much in the freezer, refrigerator or pantry, but let's see what I can come up with!

Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Garden Salad, Tomato -Cucumber Salad
Monday - Chef Salad with Bottle O'Beer Grilled Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Sausages with leftover Baked Beans and Potato Salad
Wednesday - Chicken Divan, Cucumber Salad, Sliced Garden Tomatoes
Thursday - Ham and Cheese Bowtie Pasta with Peas
Friday -Chicken Taco Casserole with Cuban Salad (minus the chicken)
Saturday - Leftover Buffet

Baking - Zucchini Muffins or Whoopie Pies, Lemon Squares
Canning - Mock Apricot Preserves, Quick Grape Jelly, Strawberry Preserves, Strawberry-Jalapeno Jam, Miz Helen's Pickle Pot, Pesto (substituting sunflower seeds for the pine nuts)

Check out I'm An Organized Junkie for more menu plans and recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!