Background





Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meal Plan Monday- October 31st

 This week wraps up our very busy fall sports season.  While it's been a great ride, I'm glad we can get back to a normal weekly schedule.  We will still have gymnastics and agility, but twice weekly practices will be over for a while.  I won't be home at all on Sunday to prepare a
head for the week. 
Sunday - Ham and Potato Soup
Monday - Halloween Hayride - BBQ Meatballs, 3 Dips with Assorted Crackers, Fruit, Halloween Cupcakes
Tuesday - Roast Pork and Black Beans on Rice with Salad
Wednesday- French Dip Sandwiches, Chips and Veggies with Dip
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Boo Boo and I head off for a girls weekend

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!