Background





Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 1/25

My meal plan for this week looks remarkably like last week's menu since I didn't cook a thing last week! On Monday both kids were running a fever, so we made a trip to the pediatrcian. By the time we got to our appointment I was sicker than both kids combined! The ped sent me home to bed! I missed work all week and canceled both Bunco and Supper Club at my house due to a terrible sinus infection and the flu. I rescheduled both for this week. The good news is because my pantry and freezer were still stocked my husband did not have to resort to take out or fast food.

Monday - Zaxby's after Basketball Practice
Tuesday - Beef Tips and Gravy (crockpot) Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Baked Pears
Wednesday - Ginger Sesame Chicken, Rice and Fruit
Thursday - BUNCO - Crab Dip and Beer Cheese with crackers, Baked Potato Bar, Tossed Salad, Bourbon Cake with Bourbon Syrup
Friday - Surprise Birthday Party of a Friend
Saturday - Supper Club - Manicotti, Ravioli with Creamy Pesto Sauce, Tortellini with Agli e Olio, Foccacia, Caesar Salad and Italian Cream Cheese Pie
Sunday - Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and following along. I love that you have a food blog and book blog, too. Enjoy the ravioli lasagna...it was a hit at my house!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!