Background





Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fleece Poncho


I've had this fleece laying around for awhile and finally got around to making something with it.  Boo Boo LOVES her new poncho and since the weather has been mild in the Southeast this winter, she has gotten many opportunities to wear it.  I used this tutorial and it was fairly easy.  I had a difficult time with the neck opening, but this was due to my lack of sewing experience and not the tutorial directions.  I would play around with the fringe next time, either tying them or adding beads for a little punch, especially for a little girl.  I'm thinking about making one for myself as well next time fleece goes on sale.


Linking up to 
Link It Up Wednesday
Somewhat Simple
Delightful Order
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Tatertots and Jello

1 comment:

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!