Background





Saturday, February 11, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - Feb. 13th


This is the first full week of crazy spring sports season at our house.  Someone has practice every night of the week (including Friday)!  This makes getting dinner on the table a bit tricky.  I have several tricks to stay out of the drive thru and I will be employing many of them to get through until May and keep up eating good, home cooked food. 

Three Ways to Survive Spring Sports at Dinner Time -
  • I have several recipes that are my go-to, quick meals during sports seasons.  You can find those here - How to Eat at Home on the Go Series
  • I will also be making a casserole and salad ahead of time on Monday to eat on Tuesday and Thursday night.
  •  I will also make use of my crockpot this week. 
Saturday - Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice, Parmesan Green Beans
Sunday - Fried Cod with Remoulade Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus
Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broccoli Casserole, Crockpot Acorn Sauce
Tuesday - Pizza Pasta Casserole, Layered Salad
Wednesday - Broccoli Cheese Soup (from freezer, heated in crockpot) and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Fruit Salad
Thursday - Leftover Pizza Pasta Casserole, Fruit Salad
Friday - BUNCO here (had to reschedule from last week) -Tortellini Salad,  Hot Corn Dip, Red Pepper Hummus,  Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherry Frosting

To find many, many more menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!