Background





Monday, February 20, 2012

Productive Presidents' Day Holiday


With 4 days off from school for the Presidents' Day Holiday I feel the need to be productive.  And by being productive, I don't mean pinning hundreds of things I WANT to do, but rather actually doing things I NEED to do.  This is my accountability post.  Hopefully by the time I go back to school on Wednesday most, if not all of my "to-dos" will be crossed off the list.

1.  Clean out the refrigerator - including taking out all the shelves and washing them down)
2.  8 loads of laundry, yes 8 - start to finish, including folding, putting away and IRONING
      8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
3.  Amazing dinner - Crab and Shrimp Etouffe and Homemade Foccacia Bread
4.  Make February Counterfeit Kit I even got my kit posted! - My February Kit
5.  Make lunch and snack items - Pimento Cheese, Caramel Corn and maybe Hummus
6.  Clean out utensil drawer in kitchen
7.  Color Hair

I will probably add more items as I come across projects that need to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!