Background





Monday, September 24, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - September 24



Happy Birthday to my sweet BooBoo today. Can't believe she is 9 years old!

Last week's menu was a mixture of old favorites and a couple of new ones.  Our favorite new recipe was Mexican Rice.  I subbed a can of Rotel for the tomato sauce and green chilis and I added a small can of corn and some taco seasoned beef.  Everyone cleaned their bowl.  I added the recipe to my menu rotation.  It is a great pantry meal that can be whipped up in about 40 minutes with very little attention.

Sunday - Chicken Fingers, Mac and Cheese, Salad, Rice Krispy Treats
Monday - Manicotti, Salad, Garlic Bread, Birthday Cookie Cake for Boo Boo
Tuesday - Chicken Finger Salads
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Caprese Chicken, green beans, fruit
Friday - Subway - Nanny's treat
Saturday - some thing new!!!

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Mexican Rice tip. Sounds tasty.
    I'm always interested in some new recipes to add to my Recipe File Box. That's why I love MPM!
    Looks like there's going to be lots of yummy meals eaten this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!