Background





Sunday, September 16, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - September 17th


I tried two new recipes last week and both were a big hit.  I made Chicken Taquitos for the first time as part of my summer freezer cooking session in July.  We cooked the first ones Tuesday night.  I served them with Avocado Ranch Dressing for dipping and they were wonderful.  I am adding these to my freezer cookbook and we will be having them often.

The second success was the Thanksgiving Casserole.  I used leftover Roasted Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken from Sunday, so I used rosemary instead of sage in the stuffing layer.  It was good and I had enough leftovers for 2 lunches. 

On the menus this week -

Sunday -  Grilled Hamburgers, Baked Potato Casserole, Peas
MondayChicken Pot Pie, Creamed Corn
Tuesday - My Favorite Mexican Rice adding corn and black beans, Layered Salad
Wednesday - Hot Ham and Cheese Croissants, Fruit
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Subway - Nanny's Treat

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!