Background





Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Recipes to Try

I don't know about you, but I'm forever pinning recipes or printing them out with the intention of making them ....someday.  Well, I've decided someday is coming pretty soon for some of these recipes.  I will be making the following within the next couple of weeks.   

My Favorite Mexican Rice from Allrecipes

Apple Cake with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce from Mandy's Recipe Box (I'm adding the bourbon)

Thanksgiving Casserole from Taste of Home

Mexican Chicken from Linda's Low Carb Recipes

Dr. Oz Tangerine Weight-Orade from Tumblr

I'm hoping to add some new recipes to our family favorites.

What are some of the recipes in your "to make someday" file?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!