Background





Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freezer Cooking Success!

My little impromptu freezer cooking session today was a success.  I completed the following -

20 Breakfast Burritos
40 Chocolate Chip Pancakes
12 Zucchini Muffins
1 Loaf Zucchini Bread
16 Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
4 batches of Pesto
1 Pizza Sauce - divided into 3 meal size portions - used one for dinner tonight
1 Chocolate sauce
1 Ranch Dressing
1 Maple Syrup (for pancakes)

As I was going through the refrigerator, I noticed we were out of pancake syrup, chocolate sauce and ranch dressing, so I added those to my list.  I also made 2 extra batches of pesto as I was afraid my basil would not make it through the heat we are expecting this week.  All breakfast items are individually wrapped and frozen, ready to reheat in the microwave.  The only thing I did not get to was the Kentucky Sugar Cookies.  I will try to get those done next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!