Background





Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - November 8th


No new meals last week, but we did have two of our favorites, Sloppy Joes and Ham and Potato Soup.  Once the temperature drops, we have these alot.  My kids just never get tired of them.  I will be posting my version of the Potato Soup recipe tomorrow. 

This week, we are home most nights, so we are going to add a little variety to our menu.

Sunday - Pizza and Wings

Monday - Chinese Dumplings, Egg Rolls and Fruit (all from Costco)

Tuesday - Dirty Rice (a Zatarains's mix I found lurking in the pantry) and Fruit

Wednesday - Italian Sausage and Potato Roast, Lima Beans and Cheddar Biscuits

Thursday -  Grilled Chicken, Saffron Rice and Asparagus

Friday - Ravioli with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Salad and Garlic Bread

Saturday - Going to a 40th Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!