Background





Saturday, November 20, 2010

To Do List


OK, I need a To Do List.  The number of things I have floating around in my head to get finished in the next week is more than a bit overwhelming.  I also have a number of WANT To Dos that are conflicting with My NEED To Dos.  So, a MUST Do List is in order. 

MUST DO LIST

1.  Stain bookcases for office - I had these unfinished bookcases made and they have been sitting in my garage, taking up valuable real estate, since April.  I even have the stain and brush too.  This must get accomplished....

2.  Get started on my Mom's calendar for Christmas.  This will involve a call to my sister today as well.  The only thing my Mom asks for each year is a scrapbooked calendar of her grandkids.  I ordered most of the pictures this morning, but my sister  has yet to send me her contributions. 

3.  Cut felt ornaments and get supplies ready to travel.  Boo Boo and I are making throwback 70's felt ornaments and she wants to work on them while we are at my parents house for Thanksgiving.

4.  Make reservations to see Santa and dinner at Maggiano's.  This is a family tradition and I am hoping to get this done early this year.

5.  Take down fall decorations and begin the Christmas transformation.  Once the Thanksgiving holiday is over I won't have much time to decorate, so hopefully I can get all but the trees dones this weekend.

6.  Put together cheer coaches gifts for banquet tomorrow.  This should be super quick, just need to make myself sit down and do it.

7.  Finish the last 2 loads of laundry before they start dirtying clothes again....  As you know, this is a never ending cycle, but I feel a sense of accomplishment if there are 4 hours in which there are no dirty clothes anywhere in my house.  It's the little things folks.

8.  Menu for the week with grocery list.  This keeps me sane.  If you don't do this, you really should try it.  Makes the world of difference around here.

9.  Returns to Kohl's and Target - shoes for Boo Boo while we are out - better check Bubba's dress shoes while we are out and get his too, if he needs them.  What am I talking about, he is 11 and has grown 2 inches in the past 3 months, of course he is going to need new shoes. 

10.  Mail Thanksgiving cards.  I know, many will arrive after Thanksgiving, but its the effort that counts right? 

11.  Finish the layouts for the family Halloween album.  I need to do this so I can get the pictures and supplies off my desk to start my mom's calendar.

There is so much more, but this will get me started.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!