Background





Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair Bows


Boo Boo and I have been making lots of things lately.  She really wanted some new hairbows, but I didn't want to pay a lot for them, so I read several tutorials and took the best of all of them to create these hairbows.  What I like best is that they match all her new spring outfits perfectly because we got to choose the colors and color combinations. 

Flower Hairbows
Materials
large silk flowers
sparkly buttons, gemstones, etc.
alligator clips
ribbon (colors to match or your flowers or white)
Hot glue gun and gluesticks

Directions
Cover alligator clip with ribbon . 
Remove flower from the stem and separate the layers.
Using hot glue, glue each layer of the flower to the center of the ribbon covered alligator clip. 
Once all layers have been glued, glue your decorative piece (button, gem stone, etc).

Corkscrew Ribbon Clips
To make the corkscrew ribbon clips I used the tutorial I found at The Frugal Girls

Linking up to
Delightful Order
Showcase Your Talent
Somewhat Simple
Fireflies and Jelly Beans
Tatertots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!