Background





Monday, April 23, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - April 23

The first fresh corn of the season hit our stores this weekend and it was delicious!  I really wish I had bought more.  Fresh corn just screams summer to me.  This week is full of busy days, so I am depending on my freezer and pantry to get us through.  I have 2 parties this week, Bunco on Thursday and Bubba's 13th Birthday Brunch on Sunday.  Lots to do!!!!

Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers and Sausages, FRESH Corn on the Cob, Salad
Monday - Grilled Chicken Salads
Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday - French Dip Sandwiches, Veggies and Dip
Thursday -  Bunco (my house)
Friday - Dirty Rice or Ravioli with Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Saturday - Out for Mexican

For more great meal ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!