Background





Monday, May 7, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - May 7th


What a week and weekend!  I'm just getting around to pulling my menu for the week together because we had 7 lacrosse games in 24 hours this weekend AND we had 2 birthdays last week with one more this week.    Last night I was too tired to even think about menu planning. 

Sunday - Out at our favorite Italian restaurant to celebrate 3 birthdays
Monday - Chicken Paremesan, Salad and Red Lobster Biscuits
Tuesday - Scrumptious Chicken Salad, Corn and Chile Salad, Fruit Salad
Wednesday - French Dip Sandwiches (3rd times the charm)- I keep forgetting to put this in the crockpot before work.  I am determined to make it the week!
Thursday - Honey Sesame Chicken (crockpot), Rice, Spiced Apples, Salad
Friday - Sandwiches before first lacrosse game of the weekend (only 4 this weekend)
Saturday - at the park after 2 lacrosse games

For more great meal plans, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!