Background





Monday, May 14, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - May 14


As I am writing this, food is the last thing I want to think about.  Thanks to a spring cold and a bout with a fever I really don't feel like planning out a menu.  Especially this week.  Bubba is part of a tournament lacrosse team that is playing for the first time this weekend and they are practicing every night for 2 1/2 hours, at a park 20 minutes from our house.  In addition, Boo Boo still has her  weekly activities.  This is seriously going to put my quick week night meals to the test.  It would be soooo much easier to sprint through the drive thru a few nights this week, but I'm seriously going to try and limit that to once.

Sunday - Kids and DH celebrated Mother's Day at his mom's house.  Me-- leftovers laying on the couch
Monday - Sloppy Joes, Veggies and Dip, Fruit
Tuesday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (I'm going to try make ahead and put in crockpot to keep warm)
Wednesday - Chick-fil-a between gymnastics and lacrosse
Thursday - Beef Nachos
Friday - Rec Lacrosse Team Party - I'm bringing cupcakes
Saturday - Lacrosse Tournament
Sunday - Lacrosse Tournament

For more great menu plans, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!