Background





Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - June 25th


Exactly 28 days ago, our house flooded due to a broken whole house water filer.  10,000 gallons of water poured into our home over a 8 hour period while we were at work.  We stayed in 7 different places over the past 4 weeks and ate at just about every fast food place available.  I am THRILLED to be back in our house as of today and cooking for my family again.   


Tuesday - Baked Chicken Risotto, Sauteed Green Beans with Bacon, Watermelon
Wednesday- Crockpot Baked Potatoes, Tomato - Cucumber Salad, Homemade Ice Cream
Thursday - Chef Salad, Salteld Caramel Cupcakes
Friday -Grilled Chicken,  Squash Casserole
SaturdaySpinach and Bacon Quiche, Fruit Salad
Sunday - Steak, Mashed Red Potatoes, Roasted Veggies (Squash, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Onions, Carrots)

Treats to Make - Salted Caramel Cupcakes, Lemon Zucchini Bread, Rustic Pan Bread
Canning - Jalapeno Pepper Jelly, Strawberry Jalapeno Jelly, Pickled Banana Peppers

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I know you're glad to be back home! I have seriously got to visit your blog more...I love to cook but hate the menu planning part. Sometimes I just cannot think of WHAT to cook!
    ~betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, stop by anytime :-). I didn't realize how much of a habit meal planning was for me until I couldn't do it for awhile. I wanted to make a list of where we were going to eat each night. My DH thought I had lost my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!