Background





Monday, July 18, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - July 18th


For the most part, we stuck to our meal plan eventhough I wasn't feeling well most of the week.  I am carrying over one recipe this week and I have Bunco and DH and I have our bi-monthly Supper Club this weekend as well.  Why do all the fun things happen the same week? 

Sunday - Grilled Skirt Steak, Baked Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Cucumber Slices
Monday - Ravioli with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Salad, Garlic Bread (carried over from last week)
Tuesday - Chicken Bacon Sub, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Strips, Green Beans, Baked Potato Casserole
Thursday - Leftover Buffet
Friday - Bunco
Saturday - Supper Club

For more meal plans, visiti SnowWhite at Finding Joy in My Kitchen who is hosting this week for Laura.  

2 comments:

  1. That grilled skirt steak looks amazing=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bethany -- the skirt steak ... wow. Do you think it would work (or even taste the same) on a gas grill rather than on the coals?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!