Background





Monday, July 11, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - July 9th


Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Cucumbers and Tomatoes from the garden, Watermelon Slices
Monday - Grilled Chicken Salad, Watermelon Slices
Tuesday - Tacos, Natalie's Texas Beans, Salad, Watermelon Slices
Wednesday -Out for dinner
Thursday - Baked Potato Bar
Friday - Leftover Buffet
Saturday - Ravioli with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Salad and Foccacia

For over 300 menu plans every Mondayh, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Your grilled chicken salad looks really good. I pinned it for future use. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a yummy menu.
    i always wanted to roasted tomatoes
    i would love if you would come visit my blog and check out my Menu Plan
    Enjoy your week
    From Cristin To Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!