Background





Friday, August 19, 2011

Meal Plan Monday (on Friday) - August 15th


Still trying to get used to our school and sports schedule.  We did manage to eat at home most nights this week, but I already can tell Wednesdays are going to be a challenge.  I'm thinking this will be CrockPot night until November!  No links this week since I am getting it up sooooo late.

Sunday - Grilled Burgers and Brats, Mac and Cheese, Baked Beans, Chelsea Salad, Ice Cream and Pound Cake
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken Vermicelli
Wednesday - later practice than I had anticipated - Wendy's drive thru
Thursday - Teriyaki Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Sliced Pineapple
Friday - Leftovers for kids, BUNCO for me
Saturday - Honey Sesame Chicken, Cilantro Lime Rice, Steamed Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!