Background





Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peppers, Peppers and Peppers

Over the weekend, this
 Became this

I changed the Banana Pepper Mustard a bit first by halving the recipe.  I used 20 banana peppers, 2 green peppers and 4 jalapeno peppers.  I seeded and deveined all the peppers (use gloves!).  This mustard is a huge hit.  Delicious on hot dogs, brats, hamburgers and as a dip for pretzels.  I even used it in my baked beans instead of regular mustard.  It gave the beans a very subtle kick that was delicious.

Linking up to:  Tatertots and Jello

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. If you get a chance I would love you to link your mustard up to More the Merrier Monday. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make this every year and anyone that tries it asks for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make this every year and anyone that tries it asks for more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!