Background





Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - August 22nd


I think I finally have our new routine down so I can more efficiently meal plan.  Last week got a bit crazy, but this week should go a little smoother, even with 3 Curriculum Nights to attend.

Sunday - Filet, Corn, Roasted Asparagus, Vanilla Ice Cream
Monday - Toasted Sandwiches, Chips and Salsa, Fruit
Tuesday - Elementary Curriculum Night - Leftovers
Wednesday - Crockpot Nachos and Fruit
Thursday - Middle School and High School Curriculum Nights, so Nanny is cooking
Friday - Might be going to the high school football game
Saturday - Honey Asian Sesame Chicken, Cilantro Lime Rice, Steamed Broccoli (I still haven't made this...)

For more great menu plans, visit I'm An Organized Junkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!