Background





Monday, August 1, 2011

Meal Plan Mondy - August 1st


I can't believe it is August already.  Where did my summer go?  I start school on Friday, with the kids starting next Thursday.  I still have so much I wanted to get done.  My parents are coming to help paint a few rooms in my house and complete a couple of other projects.  It's going to be a busy week.  Hopefully my meal plan will keep us out of the drive thru.

For lunches while my parents are here working -
Pimento Cheese
Ham, Turkey and Salami for Sandwiches
Chicken Salad
Summer Tortellini Salad


Sunday - Ribeye on the Grill, Scalloped Potatoes, Lima Beans
Monday - Rosemary Ranch Chicken, Zucchini Cakes, Roasted Potatoes, Salad, Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Tuesday - Dinner at friends' house
Wednesday - BBQ
Thursday - Leftovers or Chef Salad (if we have lunch meat to finish up)
Friday - First teacher workday and our 16th Wedding Anniversary - we just might order pizza or chinese
Saturday - Grilled Chicken Salad or Make Your Own Pizza, Peach Quesadillas

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!