Background





Monday, December 19, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - December 19th

I'm ready to eat at home for a few days.  We had 4 different Christmas parties this weekend and while it was GREAT fun, I need some time at home.  We have several quick family favorites on the menu this week in addition to eating at my mom's a few nights before the holiday celebrations.   Happy Holidays everyone!

Sunday - Christmas Dinner Party with Friends
Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broccoli Casserole, Baked Pineapple
Tuesday - Tacos, Rice and Salad
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - at my mom's house
Friday - at my mom's house
Saturday - Beef Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad
Sunday - Yummy Stuff at my Granny's House

For more great menus, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. looks great! always nice when you can eat at your mom's!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!