Background





Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - December 26th

Better late, than never!  I thought about not posting my menu this week since I am so late, but I just couldn't resist posting the last MPM of 2011.

Monday - Shrimp and Grits, Caesar Salad, French Bread
Tuesday - Lasagna, French Bread, Fruit
Wednesday - Hamburgers, Mac and Cheese, Lima Beans, Fruit
Thursday - Fried Chicken Breasts, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans
Friday - Dinner with Friends
Saturday - New Year's Eve Party Appetizers - Chili Dip, Cocktail Meatballs,  Baked Fondue with Bread, White Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
Sunday - Southern New Years Dinner - Pork Ribs, Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Black Eyed Peas, Deviled Eggs, Collard Greens, Cornbread, Orange Slice Cake and Italian Cream Pie

Check out other meal plans at I'm An Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!