Background





Monday, November 12, 2012

31 Days of Fall - Day 26 Knit Dishclothes

Part of fall is getting ready for the holiday season.  I truly enjoy making as many of my holiday gifts as I can.  My time is limited, so I depend on some quick ideas, including these wonderful knit dishcloths.  If you have never done dishes with a homemade cotton dishcloth, you are really missing a life changing experience.  Everyone who comes to my house and after a party helps with the dishes loves them and asks for one, two or seven for their own kitchen.  I'm pretty sure I've not used a regular, store bought dishcloth in 12 years. 

You only need the most basic of knitting skills and equipment to make these.  I can make one in less than an hour.  It is a favorite fall tv-watching pass time. 


Links to dishcloths patterns -

Basic Dishcloth - this is the one shown, it is my favorite pattern
Simple Discloths - these are a bit "fancier"
Easy Dishcloths - easy and quick patterns 



Part of 31 Days of Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!