Background





Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meal Plan Monday Week of 11/9

Well, it's not quite Monday, but this is our meal plan for the week.

Sunday - Beef Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli Casserole, Rolls, Brownies with Vanilla Ice Cream

Monday - Chick-fil-A - I was very under the weather and dh took both kids to basketball practice and then to dinner. Bless him!

Tuesday - Cube Steak with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, leftover Broccoli Casserole and Green Beans

Wednesday - Corn Chowder, Roast Chicken and Cheese Sandwiches, Fruit Salad

Thursday - Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin, Couscous (using my first attempt at homemade chicken broth!!!), Peas

Friday - I will be at the National Council for Social Studies Conference in the ATL - dh and kids are on their own

Saturday - I will be just me and Boo Boo tonight - it will be something really girly I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!