Background





Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 10/18/10


The weather has finally turned cooler down South and I have several cool weather meals on the menu this week.

Sunday - Mustard-Oregano Pork Chops, Twice Baked Potatoes, Green Bean Bundles, Sour Cream Cornbread and Ice Cream Sundaes

Monday - Chili, Cornbread and Homemade Applesauce ( I know this is on the menu EVERY week, but my kids love it.  With the price of apples right now, I am more than happy to make it for them as often as they want it.)

Tuesday - Grilled BBQ Chicken Wraps, Pearl Couscous Salad (from Costco - YUM), Pears

Wednesday - Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread

Thursday - Chicken and Rice Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Pears

Friday - Cheese Ravioli with Roasted Veggie Sauce, Garlic Bread, Chop Salad

For more wonderful menu ideas (over 300!)  head over to Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!