Background





Monday, October 11, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 10/11/10


You will see several repeats from last week on this week's menu.  I have had a cold/sinus/virus for the past 10 days and just now feel human again.  Many of my menu plans fell by the wayside in light of feeling terrible!

We added a new family favorite to our menus this week.  We loved the Homemade Applesauce from Eat at Home.  YUM, YUM, YUM.  In fact, we will be making more this week and putting it in the freezer. 

Sunday - Grilled Lamb Chops, Broccoli Casserole and Sweet Potato Casserole
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Toasted Sandwiches, Chips and Pears (In season right now and so delicious.  My kids can't get enough of them!)
Wednesday - Chicken Pot Pie, Homemade Applesauce and Rice Krispy Treats
Thursday - Ham and Potato Soup - this is the original allrecipes link.  I will post later with the changes I make to make it even better.
Friday - Marinated Grilled Chicken, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Peas
Saturday - Looking for a new pasta dish to make -- Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!