Background





Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Freezer Cooking - October


We really didn't need much to stock the freezer this month as we are still enjoying the fruits of my Marathon Freezer Cooking Session from July.  However, we were dangerously low on Pancakes, Sloppy Joes and pre-cooked hamburger,  staples of our freezer stash.  So, I spent a few hours in the kitchen on Sunday afternoon and completed the following

Hambuger Mix for Spaghetti - 3 meals
Sloppy Joes - 3 meals
40 Pancakes

Not much, but it certainly filled in the gaps in our freezer.  I love that in a couple of hours, I had 6 meals and breakfasts in the freezer with minimal effort. That is what I love about cooking ahead!

Linked to Life at Mom's Freezer Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!