Background





Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - March 21st



I did not meal plan last week and it really made a difference - for the worse! We ate really random meals, not very balanced and I even allowed the kids to talk me into the drive thru once.  So, back on the meal plan wagon this week. 

Sunday - Breakfast for Dinner at dh's request
Monday - Meatball Subs and Fruit
Tuesday - Quesadillas with Fruit
Wednesday - London Broil for the Slow Cooker, Mashed Red Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli
Thursday - Pork Loin, Squash Casserole, Lima Beans and Fruit
Friday - Lasagna and Salad
Saturday - not sure -- my parents will be in town and my dad really enjoys our local Mexican place, so we may end up there.

For many, many more great meal plans, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

Baking - Banana Pecan Biscotti, Banana Cupcakes
Lunch - Pesto Feta Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!