Background





Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's For Lunch - Week of March 14th

Still on track with taking my lunch to work.  Had a couple of days were there weren't any leftovers and I didn't really feel like taking the time to pack, but I have come up with a couple of easy, always on hand lunches and I used those this week.

Monday- Peanut  Butter and Jelly, Pretzels and Banana
Tuesday - Left over Hoisin Chicken, Sushi Rice and Salad
Wednesday - Chef Salad
Thursday - Vanilla Yogurt, Homemade Granola and Orange
Friday - Leftover Spaghetti

I am trying to plan ahead better, so on Sunday I will be making Pesto Feta Pasta Salad.  I am only making 1/2 the recipe and this should make enough for 2 lunch servings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!