Background





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Garden Party 5/4/2010



Jami at one of my favorite blogs, An Oregon Cottage, is hosting a Tuesday Garden Party. To participate, just link up a post about your garden. How easy is that! I can't wait to see everyone's garden progress.




Bed 1 - Mixed Lettuce and Spinach - used the first spinach last night. Tastes sooooo much better than what you buy at the store.
Bed 2 - Peas, green onions, green peppers and winter onions.

Bed 3 - more peas, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, zucchini and early tomatoes


Bed 4 - broccoli and my herbs - rosemary, thyme, chives and basil

Bed 5 - strawberries

Bed 6 - sweet, red and white potatoes - this is an experiment, we will see how it goes....

And finally, I just had to share these, I actually grew these gorgeous roses! I wish you could smell the light pink ones, they smell heavenly.

Don't forget to show off your garden at An Oregon Cottage.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love how you've utilized the space in your yard with your beds! Ah, and the roses- nice touch. :-)

    Thanks for linking to the Tuesday Garden Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses! I'm posting some tomorrow on my blog...my Momma taught me about Peonies...they smell heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!