There are several things I like about this menu board:
1. It does not use chalk (just not a fan - too many years of being covered in it from teaching - before whiteboards)
2. It is soooooo easy to customize.
3. It is cheap.
4. We actually USE it!
I made this one for our kitchen -
This one was a gift for my sister's birthday.
And I made this one for a friend for her birthday.
1 11 x 13 hanging wall frame
stickers, Cricut or Silhouette for letters
3 or 4 coordinating fabric (scraps are great)
hot glue and gun
dry erase marker in matching color
1. Spray glue on the picture frame backing. Adhere piece of burlap, cut to fit.
2. Cut 9 - 12 circles in various sizes in 3 - 4 different fabrics.
3. Using circles and brads, make 3 flowers
4. Adhere flowers in bottom corner of frame using hot glue (make sure all flowers can be seen even when frame is on)
5. Hot glue ribbon across top of frame.
6. Adhere MENU letters in desired location.
7. Adhere letters for days of the week.
8. Reassemble frame.
9. Display and use dry erase marker to make your menus.
Linking up to
Tatertots and Jello