Background





Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crochet Along

Well, I did it, I went and joined Maybe Matilda's Crochet Along.  Not sure why I did it, as the only thing I can do is crochet a chain.  Hopefully I will come out of the experience unscathed and knowing how to crochet! 

Seriously, what hooked me was the chosen project, a cool cowl.  I've been looking for a knit cowl pattern and hadn't really found one I was thrilled with, so when I saw the Time Out Cowl and I loved it I decided to give crocheting another try.

So, I picked my yarn and ran by Walmart last night to pick up a N crochet hook, so I'm ready to go.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm so glad you're participating! And hey, even if all you can do right now is chain, you'll do great--you already know how to make the foundation of your whole project! Thanks for helping to spread the word, and I'm excited to see your finished cowl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!