Background





Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - September 19


We ate every single meal I had planned last week!  That is an accomplishment, I usually deviate at least once, but last week was perfect.  Modifying Rachel Ray's Week in a Day concept has really made things easier.  Last week I made Mashed Potato Casserole on Sunday, we ate it on Tuesday and Thursday and I finished off the last for lunch on Friday.  It was really nice to have a hot side dish ready to go on our busy nights.  This week, I made Mac and Cheese on Sunday.  We will have it on Monday and Wednesday this week.  I plan on doing this more often.

Sunday - Fish Fry (grouper) Mac and Cheese, Cole Slaw, Hush Puppies, Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting
Monday - Grouper Sandwiches, Mac and Cheese, Cole Slaw, Fruit
Tuesday - Tortilla BBQ Chicken Pizza, Fruit
Wednesday - Sloppy  Joes, Mac and Cheese, Veggies and Ranch Dip
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday  - Out for Mexican
Saturday - Chicken and Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cornbread

For more great menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!