Background





Monday, August 27, 2012

Meal Plan Monday- August 27



We changed up some of our menu items last week, mostly due to the fact I forgot to thaw things out.  To remedy this issue, I now take everything out of the freezer on Sunday and put it in the refrigerator to thaw.   This week we are dipping into my freezer stash not only for dinners, but my sister's family and my brother are coming for the Labor Day weekend.  When I cooked my HUGE freezer session in July, I planned several items that would make this weekend easy.

Sunday - Hamburgers, Mac and Cheese
Monday - Tacos, Salad
Tuesday - Cheddar Cracker Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
Wednesday - Honey Sesame Chicken, Rice, Fruit
Thursday - High School Open House - kids with Nanny
Friday - Nanny's treat -- Subway
Saturday - Party -- Buffalo Chicken Sliders, ,Stuffed Banana Peppers, Baja Spinach Dip
Sunday - Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken, Grilled Italian Sausages, Baked Beans, Hashbrown Casserole, Texas Salad

Company Extras - Apple French Toast, Chocolate Chip Cookies


For more great menu ideas, visit I'm an Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!