Background





Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - August 13th


Back to school, back to sports, back to being on the run. 

Here's my first menu of this school year.

Sunday - *Sweet Corn Risotto, Salad
Monday - Sloppy Joes, Veggies and Ranch Dip
Tuesday - Grilled Skirt Steak, *Parmesan Orzo, Salad
Wednesday - Chicken Divan, Fruit Salad
Thursday - Grilled Dijon Chicken Sandwiches, Fruit
Friday - Nanny's treat - Subway Sandwiches

Most of these meals are coming from my huge freezer cooking session in July -- Sloppy Joes, Skirt Steak, shredded chicken for Chicken Divan and mariated DijonChicken breasts are already in the freezer.  I just have to thaw the night before and heat or cook the next evening.  The Sloppy Joes and Chicken Divan I will heat in the crockpot before we go to practice on those nights.  I will grill the Dijon Chicken on Tuesday with the skirt steak.  All of this gets dinner on the table quickly and keeps us eating at home on very busy nights.

* new to us recipes

For more meal ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!