Background





Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Southern Living Recipes for June

Still trying to get out of my cooking rut and trying to incorporate some new recipes into our rotation.  I once again consulted my Southern Living Cookbook collection and found these gems.

Stuffed Banana Peppers (2000)
Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts over Angel Hair Pasta (1997) -  I will sub feta for the goat cheese.  It is less expensive and the kids like it better. 
Grilled Fruit Kabobs (1997)
Lemon  Couscous (1996)
Salad Antipasto (1996)
Fried Green Tomatoes with Bread and Butter Pickle Remoulade (2009) - This one is on the menu for tonight.  I am going to mix cream cheese and a bit of feta with basil to put between two slices of tomato to mimic those from our favorite Southern Cuisine Restaurant - South City Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!