Background





Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 6/21/10

After being gone for 15 of the last 18 days, I was soooo glad to see my own kitchen!  I am tired of eating in restaurants, airports, banquet halls.  DH and the kids are glad to be eating home cooking again too.  Here is our "I am so glad to be HOME" menu for the week.

Sunday (Father's Day)
Fried Chicken
Green Beans
Mashed Red Potatoes
Corn Muffins

Monday
Panko Crusted Salmon (recipe at bottom)
Green Beans
Saffron Rice
Corn on the Cob
Corn Muffins

Tuesday
Stuffed Shells (this is a new recipe) and I am making Butter Yum's sauce too. 
Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
BUNCO - family will have leftovers

Thursday
Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken
Roasted Vegetables
Salad

Friday
Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Mac and Cheese, Fruit
OR
Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken over Angel Hair, Roasted Vegetables , Garlic Bread
*** Depends on how late DH works on Friday Night

Saturday
Supper Club at our friend's Lake House!

Dijon Crusted Salmon
from Southern Living 2009

4 6 oz. salmon filets
salt and pepper to taste
Dijon mustard (I was out, so used a coarse grain mustard.  It was a bit too strong, I highly suggest the dijon.)
Panko bread crumbs

Heat oven tp 450*. 
Season filets with salt and pepper.  Spread mustard on filets and top with panko crumbs.  Bake in 450* oven for 10 - 14 minutes, or until fish is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!