I am a bit late to this party, I love making lists and the accountability they provide. I am going to take this challenge on my own, beginning today and ending on July 8th. We will see just how much I can accomplish!
10 Tasks in 10 Days
1. Clean out Boo Boo's room - if I showed her room right now, my mother would disown me!
2. Make 4 different types of jam - Hopefully with my dear friend Beth
3. Inventory both garage freezers - I need to save some grocery money this month, so knowing what is in the freezer will help.
4. Put together garage organizers for shoes, bags, etc - I have had the organizer for over a year....
5. Find a home for the plastic bins in the corner of my bedroom - just where I don't know, but I will find them a home somewhere
6. Wash porch furniture and porch - to get ready for a little 4th of July bash we are hosting on Saturday
7. Clean out Boo Boo's playhouse - this might be more than I can handle.....
8. Stain bookcases for office - I have put this off far too long
9. Make 4th of July decorations - 2 wreaths and paper flowers - for our party on Saturday 10. Write and post 3 book reviews for my much neglected Book Blog - I am embarassed how long it has been since I have posted on this blog!
11. Sew table runner for kitchen table - it is cut, pressed and ready to go, just need to sew it together
12. Pedicure! - much needed! I am thinking red for the 4th.