Background





Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Things in 10 Days


Shabby Chic Cottage is hosting 10 Tasks in 10 Days at her lovely, inspiring blog, while
I am a bit late to this party, I love making lists and the accountability they provide.  I am going to take this challenge on my own, beginning today and ending on July 8th.  We will see just how much I can accomplish!

10 Tasks in 10 Days

1.  Clean out Boo Boo's room - if I showed her room right now, my mother would disown me!
2.  Make 4 different types of jam - Hopefully with my dear friend Beth
3.  Inventory both garage freezers - I need to save some grocery money this month, so       knowing what is in the freezer will help.
4.  Put together garage organizers for shoes, bags, etc - I have had the organizer for over a year....
5.  Find a home for the plastic bins in the corner of my bedroom - just where I don't know, but I will find them a home somewhere
6.  Wash porch furniture and porch - to get ready for a little 4th of July bash we are hosting on Saturday
7.  Clean out Boo Boo's playhouse - this might be more than I can handle.....
8.  Stain bookcases for office - I have put this off far too long
9.  Make 4th of July decorations - 2 wreaths and paper flowers - for our party on Saturday
10.  Write and post 3 book reviews for my much neglected Book Blog - I am embarassed how long it has been since I have posted on this blog!

Bonus -
11.  Sew table runner for kitchen table - it is cut, pressed and ready to go, just need to sew it together
12.  Pedicure! - much needed!  I am thinking red for the 4th. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a list person to. If it isn't on my list, It doesn't get done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!