Background





Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 7/5/2010


Just a day late....

This week consists of using up whatever I can from the refrigerator and freezer as I am doing a marathon freezer cooking session this week and I need all the space I can get!

Monday - leftovers from 4th of July Party - Brats and Burgers, Grape Salad, Pesto-Spinach Pasta Salad, and Homemade Ice Cream

Tuesday - I am meeting some former students for dinner - the rest of the family is having Burgers and Sausages, Broccoli Casserole and Strawberries

Wednesday - Baked Potato Bar (done in the crockpot), Salad and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday - Ribeye Steaks on the Grill, Twice Baked Potatoes, Salad

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - hopefully in the mountains visiting some friends :-)

For more fantastice weekly meal plans visit The Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!