Shabby Chic Cottage is hosting 10 Tasks in 10 Days at her lovely, inspiring blog. I was late in discovering the event, but decided to play along on my own 10 day timeline. Today is accounting day. Let's see just how much I completed!
1. Clean out Boo Boo's room - Completed!
2. Make 4 different types of jam - Strawberry Jam, Strawberry-Jalapeno Jam, Spiced Cherry Jam and Mojito Jelly - Completed!
3. Inventory both garage freezers - Inventoried, defrosted and because they were so empty, filled again!
4. Put together garage organizers - Completed!
5. Find a home for the plastic bins in the corner of my bedroom - Completed! Also filled 3 other and found them a home too.
6. Wash porch furniture and porch - Completed!
7. Clean out Boo Boo's playhouse - this might be more than I can handle.....
8. Stain bookcases for office - I have put this off far too long
9. Make 4th of July decorations - 2 wreaths and paper pinwheels - Completed!
10. Write and post 3 book reviews for my much neglected Book Blog - Books chosen and notes made, but no reviews written yet...
11. Sew table runner for kitchen table - it is cut, pressed and ready to go, just need to sew it together
12. Pedicure! - much needed! I am thinking red for the 4th.
Five tasks were completed as written and two tasks (bins and freezer inventories) became much larger projects than I anticipated. Check out my Marathon Cooking Session Plans and Final Total. The projects I did not get completed, I still plan on finishing before I go back to school on August 2nd. Real progress on some projects I had REALLY been putting off for way too long.