Background





Saturday, July 3, 2010

Favorites of the Week

Once again it is time to celebrate all the wonderful, creative ideas we find all over blogland.  Here are just afew of my favorites this week.

Mojito Jelly at Robbing Peter- How can you NOT love something that celebrates this wonderful summer beverage?  I made a batch of this jelly earlier in the week and it is fantastic.  I can't wait to use it as a glaze on fruit this winter to bring a touch of summer to the cold days of February.  I also think it will be delicious on pound cake with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.

Patriotic Pinwheels at Organize and Decorate Everything - These were the inspiration for my pinwheel bouquets I made to decorate my back porch for our 4th of July festivities. 


Summer 2010 Menu at Once a Month Mom - I truly believe the only way my family eats home cooked food on a regular basis is because I take the time a couple of times a year and cook up lots of our favorite recipes and store them in the freezer.  Once a Month Mom puts together a full month's work of recipes together every month!  What a treasure.  The one I am adding to my Summer Cooking Session next week is Frozen Fruit Cups.  Not only will these be great by themselves, but Bubba can drop one in the blender with some yogurt and a T of protein powder for his daily protein shake. 

For more treasures from blogland, visit It's a Blog Party

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I love Tricia over at OAMM! What kind of protein powder does your son use? I've been wanting to get some for my son too.
    Thanks for sharing on Blog Party!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!